Shipping & Delivery Policy
GENERAL SHIPPING & DELIVERY TERMS
- All parcels are delivered by courier service. Store pick up is not available.
- If the dispatch day falls on Public Holidays, Saturday or Sunday, dispatch will be on the next working day.
- All transit time are subject to courier transport conditions and volume of parcels traffic.
- We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- In case the courier service returned the parcel due to wrong address, we will contact buyer immediately through phone or email. Shipping fees are payable by buyer for re-delivery. The order is considered complete if there is no reply at all for 7 days. After 7 days, re-delivery is applicable depending on stock availability or refund will be issued should stock went out.
When will I receive my order?
After your order is verified and payment has been cleared (immediate for IPAY88 option or bank deposit option), we will ship out your order within the following time frame:
- West Malaysia: 3- 6 working days (Except Sundays and Public Holidays)
If you are unavailable to collect your delivery, our delivery company may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the delivery company.
What are the shipping/delivery rates?
Standard Delivery charges :-
- CurvyInternational charges a flat RM6 shipping/delivery rate per order for deliveries to the whole of West Malaysia.
- Shipping Rates apart from west Malaysia is calculated as per weight rate.
- When there is a promotion for free shipping(dependable on ongoing promotion) then customers will be eligible for **FREE Shipping
Our delivery times is counted based on Working Days.
Do you deliver during weekends and holidays?
Our courier partners are unable to deliver during weekends or public holidays.
Can I cancel my order after order has been shipped?
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate to your request for cancellation once the item has been shipped.